When looking to design and print your Tigrox banner, there are a number of factors to consider:
- Where and how you aim to set your Tigrox system up?
- What is the message that you aim to convey?
- How much space do you have to play with when using the Tigrox system eg. A doorway vs a passageway vs a hall?
- If your message is a directional one, and will be viewed from either side of the banner that is set-up, will your copy and directional message on the banner make sense – when viewed from various sides of the banner?
- Look at the surrounding colours where you aim to use Tigrox – will your message design stand out in the way that you’d like it to?
Now that you have your plan in place, please have a look at some of our helpful documentation, which includes the Design Specification Sheet and a template that you could use to create a mock-up of the design you’d like to see on your banner, and many more resources which have been put together to help you get started. Click here for our resources page.
Contact us to discuss your design and printing requirements in more detail.